Friday, August 5, 2011

Sew many projects. Sew little time

I took today off work so that I could catch up on a bunch of stuff.  It’s supposed to be a really nice day, so it would be a shame to spend the whole day inside.

I still have to finish moving all my bedroom stuff into the small bedroom & the guestroom/sewing stuff into the big bedroom.  The quest to move my sewing into a contained space is still going forth!  I finally moved all my fabric stash onto a table in the new sewing room.  It still needs to be sorted & put into the cabinets or donated to my guild.  At least I can sleep in my own bed now instead of the daybed as it’s no longer covered with the fabric from my cabinets.   

I also have many sewing projects that need to be caught up:
o   Nifty Nine Patch block of the month (club tomorrow)-I have 2 months worth to do.
o   Rosie’s Chain Gang block of the month (club next Saturday)-I have 2 months of the chain & several months of the paper-pieced stars to finish.  At least this is the last meeting of this club.
o   Michael Miller Clubhouse (third Saturday of the month) –I have 2 months of blocks (6-8 each) to catch up on.
o   Baby quilt for a friend, but I don’t have to have that for a while.  It sure would be nice to get it finished early so I don’t have to rush at the end.
o   And of course, I want to get to my Jane blocks.

 In addition, I need to do something with my hair.  It is out of control!

 So, what do I do first?  I think I will start off with breakfast & tea.  Then make my decision!

I’ll let you know what I accomplish today.

Piece out!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment