Monday, July 25, 2011

Some like it hot, me, not so much...

Ever let your fingers get too close to the iron when pressing? How about handling those freshly pressed pieces for your block? I don't know about you, Precious, but I am tired of burning my fingerses.

 I remember a Fons & Porter episode where the girls got a tip from a hairdresser. Apparently I have been out of the hair biz too long to not know about this!


It's a glove that stylists can use when working with really hot flat or curling irons. (Not so much for the iron itself, but that hair is smokin' hot when it comes off the iron!)

Now I don't have to worry about my tender little digits! I can't wait to try it out!

BTW, I got mine on sale at Sally's Beauty Supply this week, for $6.99 minus my pro discount! Great deal!


2 comments:

  1. I was in there last week, I never thought of this use for the glove! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris, thanks for your comment on my decorations.. they are really quite sweet to do and I am working on a few more.... so I came by and of course had to have a read..... welcome to blogging.... lovely to have you join us..... fellow addicts are always welcome....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete